3 bedroom detached house for saleBurton Road, Immingham DN40 2NZ
Offers in Excess of
- Detached house
- Entrance hall, lounge and downstairs WC
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles and integral garage
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- EPC RATING : C
Situated in a cul-de-sac location on the newly established Habrough fields. From the moment you step in the front door you will be impressed with the size and how together the current owner has kept it, having a compact kitchen / breakfast area ideal for showing off your culinary skills and a lovely warm lounge where you can sit back and relax after a long hard day. On the summer nights you might want to retreat to the enclosed rear garden. Being close to local amenities including shops and schools with easy access to neighbouring towns and villages. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7715976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.