2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £75,000-£80,000
- Well presented Mid Terrace property
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Lounge, Kitchen, Diner, Cellar
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Long garden to rear
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS - DON`T MISS THIS ONE - VIEW NOW!
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this attractive Mid Terrace property which is conveniently located for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1 and enjoys a long garden to the rear. CALL US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
DON`T MISS THIS GREAT FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A door at the side opens into the entrance hall.
Lounge 12' 10" excluding bay x 11' 11" ( 3.91m excluding bay x 3.63m )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 3.58m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. A door gives access to the CELLAR.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for a cooker, integrated extractor, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge. There is a double glazed window and a door opening onto the side of the property.
Master Bedroom One 13' max x 13' 3" max ( 3.96m max x 4.04m max )
This well-proportioned bedroom has built-in storage and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 14' x 8' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.64m )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w .c. and a pedestal wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled area and a passageway giving acces to the rear of the property. At the rear is a patio area with steps leading down to a long garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60807022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.