3 bedroom terraced house for saleLansdown Gardens, Chillerton, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely 3 bedroom mid terrace home
- Beautiful village location
- 2 handy reception rooms
- Stunning country views
- Garage & offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £169,950, please contact Pittis.
The village of Chillerton is located approximately around 10 minutes from the Islands capital town of Newport and also very close to the beautiful south coast where there are some very picturesque beaches and stunning views out across the English Channel. This lovely home is set right in the heart of the village and has some wonderful views over countryside and in a very peaceful little cul de sac. The home is spacious inside and also has a garage to tuck your car away during those cold winter months. The property is being sold chain free and is also priced to sell so do not leave it long before picking up the phones and booking yourself in to see this one. The village has a thriving community and within the village hall, there is always something going one which is all organised but the locals. If you love to take long walks then you will love it here as there is an abundance of routes to take with views that will take your breath away. Overall, a really lovely home in a stunning location but also not far from the town centre of Newport and wonderful beaches.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I was lucky enough to buy this house over ten years ago and over the years It has served me well as a great investment with my tenants being extremely happy here. I would of have loved to live here myself but I care for my mother now and I know whoever comes here will thoroughly enjoy the tranquillity of this village and the space inside this house provides. The views are just amazing and the walks locally are also stunning. The house is now empty and ready for someone to move straight in and I would love to wish the new owners many happy years here in this fabulous property.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 12'4 (4.45m x 3.76m)
- Dining Area: 10'6 x 8'2 (3.20m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 7'0 (3.20m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 8'1 (4.45m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'1 x 5'10 (2.16m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60810679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.