3 bedroom property for salePearson Street, E2
- 3 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Eat In Kitchen / DIner
- Large Reception Room
- Low Maintenace Private Garden
- Off Street Parking for 1 Car
- Semi-Detached House / End Of Terrace
- 924 Sq Ft (85.4 Sq Meters)
- EPC Rating - D
Home to a family for over 30 years, and available to the market for the first time for Sales Fine & Country are pleased to offer this very smart end of terrace three bedroom house. With off street parking for one car, the property is located just a few minutes away from Hoxton Station (London Overground) as well as a vast amount of amenities including Columbia Road Market, Brick Lane and Shoreditch High street where one can enjoy everything from coffee shops to the world famous market, street food and fashion boutiques.
Spanning over 920 Sq ft, the property is certainly not short on space and as you enter the house you are first greeted with a lovely large and bright reception room / TV Lounge room. Also on the ground floor you have a great size kitchen with plenty of space for a decent size family or guest dining table, all leading on to a very low maintenance private garden. Upstairs the property has three double bedrooms, and a full suite family bathroom along with ample storage throughout.
Proving its practicality as a family home for so many years, the property cements itself in the market today as the perfect starter home for a new family and/or an investor simply looking to rent the property or rooms out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60813640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27144686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.