2 bedroom flat for saleFerry Street, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Luxurious two bedroom first floor flat
- Exclusive development moments from the river Thames
- Fantastic reception room with space for dining
- French doors to balcony
- High-specification kitchen with a range of integrated applia
- Great location close to amenities and river walkways
Situated in an exclusive development moments away from Island Gardens DLR Station, this luxurious two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a contemporary interior, secure entry, balcony and underground parking.
The property is located moments away from a selection of river walkways while a wealth of Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf shops, bars and amenities are within reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60819916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1031981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.