2 bedroom apartment for saleHayes Road, Sully, Penarth
- Second floor apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- ,Master en-suite
- Set in private grounds
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- No Forward Chain
An ideal investment opportunity to purchase this two bedroom second floor apartment on this private residential development on the outskirts of Sully ,with conceirge ,swimming pool and gym facilities available ,
An ideal investment opportunity to purchase this two bedroom second floor apartment situated on this popular development set in private grounds on the outskirts of sully .The owner will have access to 24 hour conceirge ,swimming pool and gym ,with outside tennis courts and allocated parking space .The property enjoys open plan lounge with kitchen area off with selected appliances .There are two bedrooms master en-suite .
Enter into hall with doors to all rooms .Wall heater .
Lounge 16' x 14' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.52m )
Open plan lounge with two panelled double glazed windows to front overlooking open area .Laminate flooring .Concealed spotlights to ceiling .Two wall heaters .Tv aerial point .Open plan into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with range of units and matching worktop surfaces .Stainless steel sink unit .Appliances included are extractor hood ,ceramic hob ,oven ,fridge freezer ,dishwasher and washing machine.Panelled window to rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes along one wall ,upvc window to front .Wall heater .Door into en-suite .
Double shower with folding doors .Low level wc and wash hand basin .Vanity unit .Chrome heated towel rail .Concealed spotlights to ceiling.
Bathroom suite comprises panelled bath with shower over ,low level wc and wash hand basin.Extractor fan .Tiled floor .
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to front .Wall heater .Fitted wardobes .
Private grounds with allocated parking space .Access to local beach .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60821386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.