2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 2 Keith House, Cobbetts Close, Newland Street, Eynsham, Oxfordshire
- Cobbetts Close has a unique setting within the village of Eynsham overlooking a 1.5 acre fruit orchard
- Bespoke, individually designed kitchen units with high quality Neff integrated appliances
- Villeroy and Boch white ceramic sanitary ware
- Underfloor heating system
- 10 year insurance company backed warranty
- Open plan kitchen/living room with feature bay window
- 706 sq ft of living accommodation
- Off street, allocated parking
Currently under construction to an exacting standard from award winning local firm, Oxford Homes; a beautiful two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in Cobbetts Close, a new and exclusive development on the edge of the highly sought after village of Eynsham; ideally located for access to the A40, M40 and A34 and the Oxford Parkway railway station.
The striking south facing open plan living room/kitchen area spans the full width of the apartment and has a feature bay window and looks out towards the apple orchard, creating a light and airy living space for all to enjoy.
There are two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, maximising the use of the spacious rooms. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and there is an additional bathroom which services the second bedroom.
There is allocated parking within the development to the front of the apartments.
Oxford Homes is a trading name of the Chopping Partnership, a family run business started in 1947 and which now spans three generations. The Business, based in Oxford, specialises in building superior, luxury homes across the Thames Valley and Home Counties. Due to the success of previous and current developments, Oxford Homes is rapidly establishing a reputation for quality, design and individualism, in a market currently flooded with unimaginative repetitive developments. In the words of the Managing Partner "Where specification and the standard of build are of higher importance than churning through plot numbers we win every time".
Cobbetts Close is an exceptional new development of bespoke built houses and apartments, in a unique setting overlooking a 1.5 acre fruit orchard on the edge of Eynsham - a large village situated midway between Oxford and Witney which boasts a thriving community, with a range of shops and facilities for most day to day needs and is home to a wide variety of parks, activities and events. The calendar begins with May Day celebrations and one of the biggest attractions is the annual Carnival. There are many pubs and restaurants if you want to eat out and plenty of leisure groups, societies and sports clubs if you want to settle in to the local scene.
" By road: Via the A40 to the north of the village - Oxford 6 miles, Witney 6 miles, Woodstock 7 miles, Abingdon 10 miles. There is a free central car park (12-hour maximum stay) and on-street parking.
" By bus: regular services from Oxford and Witney (every 10-15 minutes Monday-Saturday daytimes; 20-30 minutes evenings/Sunday)
" By river: Eynsham is a short walk from Swinford Lock
" By train: Hanborough station (3.5 miles) serves Oxford, London Paddington, Worcester and Hereford. Oxford Parkway station (4.8 miles) serves Oxford, London Marylebone and Bicester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60827530.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST170159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.