4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChippenham Road, Lyneham, Chippenham
- Spacious four bedroom cottage
- Flexible accommodation
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Adjoining business park
- Good rental income
A rare opportunity to purchase this most impressive period home with an adjacent business park offering approx 7,387 sq ft of commercial premises currently let out. Chippenham Road is a beautiful refurbished cottage with flexible accommodation set in a prime village location.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale Chippenham Road, a unique opportunity to purchase a substantial home with flexible accommodation presented in superb order throughout. Located in a premium village setting the property benefits from the unique addition of an adjoining business park offering a good monthly income
Located within easy reach of all major rail and road links with Swindon train station (offering direct trains to London Paddington) being only 10 miles away, whilst the M4 motorway, a short drive from the property provides easy access to Bristol and London.
Snug / Dining Room 16' 7" (max) x 15' 2" ( 5.05m (max) x 4.62m )
Entrance to this rare to the market four bedroom character property situated in a village location is via the front door which leads into the snug/dining room which comprises : Double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the utility room and stairs leading to the first floor. Ceiling beams, television aerial point, telephone point and porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Utility Room 17' 7" x 6' 1" ( 5.36m x 1.85m )
Range of base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine with further appliance space. Door leading to the parking area, double glazed windows to both the front and side aspect and boiler.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 9" (max) x 12' ( 5.11m (max) x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, porcelain Belfast sink with partly tiled walls. Space for cooker, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, door leading to the snug and inner lobby, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge 18' 11" x 16' 4" ( 5.77m x 4.98m )
Brimming with character features including ceiling beams and inglenook wood burning stove. There are French doors leading to the conservatory and a further door to the rear leading to the inner hall. Double glazed window to the side aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Conservatory 13' 11" x 9' 2" ( 4.24m x 2.79m )
Of UPVc construction with French doors to the parking area, tiled flooring and an electric heater.
Doors leading to the shower room and garden with a continuation of tiled flooring from the kitchen.
Downstairs shower room with a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and walk in shower with rainfall shower and a further hand held attachment. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs to the top floor and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 2" (max) ( 4.32m x 3.71m (max) )
Good sized bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors and drawers, television aerial point and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bathroom / Wet Room
Luxury en-suite bathroom comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with granite top, roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, rainfall shower with hand held attachment. Two windows to the side aspect, inset spot lights, tiled flooring with under floor heating and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" (max) x 16' 7" ( 5.36m (max) x 5.05m )
Light and spacious dual aspect bedroom with double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect, television aerial point, beams, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 10' 3" (max) ( 4.70m x 3.12m (max) )
Another good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, wall beams and a radiator.
Bedroom Four ( Top Floor ) 17' x 11' 8" (reduced head height) ( 5.18m x 3.56m (reduced head height) )
Double glazed Velux window, beams, eaves storage, useful walk in wardrobe with hanging rails and a radiator.
En-suite bathroom with a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, roll top bath with mixer taps and shower over. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and mosaic tiled floor.
Enclosed by fencing the low maintenance rear garden has a decked sun terrace with wooden pergola, perfect for al fresco dining, a further patio sun terrace and a personal door to the garage.
Useful for storage the garage has a roller door to the front with double doors leading in to the main garage. Personal door leading to the garden, power and light.
Barrow End Business Park
Consisting of 6 commercial units, in total offering 7,387 sq ft of space, currently being let out and providing a good monthly yield to the current owner. There are an additional 5 containers being used as storage facilities which give a further rental option.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60831928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Chippenham (7.0 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Chippenham (7.0 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.