2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGooch Close, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10
- Re-furbished Coach House
- Re-decorated through-out
- Brand new Bathroom and Shower Room
- Upgraded Kitchen with appliances
- Double aspect Living Room
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and Parking
- Southerly facing private rear garden
- Available NOW
- No pets or smokers
This Coach House has just been re-furbished, including re-decoration through-out. Both the bathroom and ensuite shower room have been replaced. The kitchen has been upgraded and has modern glossy white units and appliances.
Available NOW. No pets or smokers.
Situated in a low traffic cul-de-sac within walking distance of Twyford Railway Station. The Coach House has just undergone refurbished works including re-decoration through-out, brand new bathroom and ensuite shower room.
The kitchen has been upgraded and is fitted with high gloss white units and comes complete with a hob, cooker hood, oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The double aspect living room has ample space for a dining table and lounge furniture. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes are doubles. The master bedroom benefits from a newly fitted ensuite shower room. The bathroom has also been re-fitted.
Outside is a southerly facing rear garden of 40ft max by 38ft max. Enjoying a good degree of privacy and landscaped to provide a patio area and lawn. There is a single garage and off road parking to the front.
Twyford Railway Station offers services to London Paddington and is a designated future CrossRail Station.
Leave Twyford village centre via Church Street, which in turn becomes the Waltham Road. Follow this road over the railway bridge and continue to the mini roundabout. Take the third exit off on to Broad Hinton; proceed to the second phase of the development where Gooch Close will be found on your right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60832774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL150024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.