3 bedroom house for saleGunton Road, London, E5
- Huge Potential to Extend, Subject to Usual Planning Consent
- Bathed in Natural Light
- A Mature Tranquil South-Facing Garden
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- No On-Going Chain
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
This charming 1950's end-of-terrace family home has spacious accommodation elegantly arranged over two floors, priced to allow for some up-grading on an exceptional sized plot with attached garage. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual-aspect living/entertaining space opening to a conservatory leading to a glorious mature south-facing garden, a bright kitchen/diner, utility room, ground floor bathroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Enviably located close to Clapton BR Station, as well as the refreshing green spaces of Millfields Park, the Marshes and the River Lea. A host of amenities include Upper and Lower Clapton Roads, Chatsworth Road and Church Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.