3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalsham Drive, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Desirable Location
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- Drive and Garage
- Utility Room + Downstairs WC
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000- £125,000
- Walsham Drive Cusworth, Doncaster
***FAMILY HOME IN DESIRABLE CUSWORTH PRICED RELEASTICALLY FOR A QUICKER THAN NORMAL SALE****
Barnsdales living are pleased to offer for sale this well appointed three bedroom semi detached house, located in the desirable location of Cusworth. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom, house bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Outside there is a drive, garage and front and rear gardens. Cusworth has excellent amenities, is close to salters gate junior school and Ridgewood senior school, bus routes, shops, restaurants, public houses and takeaways. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge: 3.55m x 3.84m
Sitting Room/ Kitchen: 5.74m x 3.51m
Utility Room: 2.52m x 2.14m
Bedroom 1: 3.91m x 2.92m
Bedroom 2: 3.00m x 3.35m
Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.71m (max)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.