4 bedroom house for saleThe Kingsley, Ratten Lane, Hutton, Preston
- PRINGLE HOMES - SOLD - SSTC - PLOT 2 THE KINGSLEY STILL AVAILABLE
- Choose From Wide Range Of Professionally Designed kitchen Styles
- All Bathrooms Include Duravit Sanitaryware With Hansgrohe Taps
- Very High Standard Eclipsing The Competition On Specification
- Additional Land Is Available For Purchase - Predicted EPC: B
The original template for Pringle Homes arts and craft design is the inspiration for the Kingsley and it is the best selling home for Pringle.
This is a sensational four/five bedroom detached family house that exceeds expectations for modern living. It cannot fail to impress from the minute you step into the welcoming entrance hall or take a peak into the perfect proportions of the spacious family lounge, with a striking bay window. However, when you walk through the impressively open plan living room/kitchen dining area you will feel the wow factor created by the stylish fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, with a spacious family/dining area complemented by bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden. For day to day practicality the Kingsley benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, separate utility room with access to the integrated garage.
The first floor boasts four bedrooms with a fifth bedroom/study and stylish family bathroom, complete with shower and separate bath. The master bedroom is light and welcoming with rear views and an elegant en-suite with fixed screen walk-in shower. The further three generous double bedrooms have a spacious feel and complete the perfect family home.
In brief the specification is as follows:
All the houses are energy efficient and have UPVC detailing for low cost maintenance.
Windows and French doors are UPVC with energy efficient double glazing.
Choose from a wide range of professionally designed kitchen styles and work surfaces. Included is a single oven, microwave oven, gas hob and a stainless steel extractor. Also included are integrated 70/30 fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The heating system uses a gas fuelled energy efficient boiler. All bathrooms include Duravit sanitary ware with Hansgrohe taps and showers. Along with steam free heated mirrors and vanity units.
Please note all images are for example finish only.
What The Agent Says
This development is on the edge of a residential landscape with luscious countryside to the south, west and
northern boundaries, Collinwood Gardens
will be an extremely desirable place to
This stunning development area is in
within easy reach of local amenities,
excellent schools and transport links, and
within a short distance of Preston city centre and the boutique shops and Hutton itself.
In order to fully appreciate this property we would recommend that you view at your first opportunity. For detailed specifications please see the individual property listings or contact Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham on 01772 752666.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60836686.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 149726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.