2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Street, Havant
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Grade II Listed Building in Havant's Conservation Area
- First Floor 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Accommodation Arranged Over 4 Floors
- Lounge, Dining Area & Basement
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Allocated Off Road Parking To The Rear
- Rear Courtyard Garden With Side Pedestrian Access
- Jack & Jill Bathroom From Bedroom Two
- Close to Havant Train Station, Town Centre & Motorway Access
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS GRADE II LISTED SEMI DETACHED HOME, LOCATED IN EAST STREET, HAVANT !! This one is not to be missed with accommodation over 4 floors including a basement, courtyard garden with side pedestrian access and allocated off road parking to the rear of the property.
A 2 bedroom semi detached grade II listed home within Havant's Conservation area, accommodation comprises to the ground floor: bright lounge with large front window leading onto a raised dining area, fitted kitchen and a cloakroom, there is access to the basement from the dining area which is perfect for a children's play room, cinema room, extra accommodation or for storage (reduced head height), the first floor offers a bright bedroom to the front aspect with dual aspect windows and a 4 piece family bathroom, the bathroom can be accessed from the first floor landing as well as the front bedroom providing Jack & Jill access, the second floor boasts a bright bedroom with ample storage space and potential to add an en-suite, other benefits include gas central heating, rear courtyard garden with side pedestrian access and an allocated off road parking space to the rear of the property, this is your chance to own this rare home, book your internal viewing today.
Located close to Havant train station with trains traveling to Waterloo in under an hour and a half on average, you can catch a fast train and arrive within an hour and seventeen minutes. Havant town center is a short distance also making this a prime location, with access by road to the A27, A3(M) & M275 for commuting or exploring the south coast and further afield.
Lounge: 13'11 X 12'8''
Dining Area: 14'2'' Max X 11'7'' Max
Basement: 14'2'' X 10'5'' (reduced head height)
Kitchen: 8'10'' X 7'6''
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two: 14'4'' X 11'6''
Bathroom: 10'11'' Max X 8'4'' Max
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One: 15'5'' Max X 11'6'' Max
Allocated Off Road Parking
EPC - Grade 2 listed building
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.