6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Road, Wanstead
Sold by Us
- Six bedrooms
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Large master bedroom suite with dressing area and Juliette balcony
- Stunning outside garden room
- Large utility room
- Off street parking
- Large South/Westerly garden
- 0.4 Miles to Wanstead Station
Set on the desirable Warren Estate in central Wanstead, with its pretty tree lined streets and mix of character homes, sits this impressive and substantial six bedroom Edwardian home. The property is a mere 0.4 miles from Wanstead Station and the beginning of Wanstead High Street with it's fantastic array of bars, bistros and shops, and only 0.3 miles from Epping Forest making it perfect for both families and commuters.
Internally the property has been beautifully refurbished throughout and reconfigured to the ground floor, offering a spacious formal sitting room to the front and a dining room to the rear with a cosy wood burner for when the winter nights close in. The dining room connects to the kitchen area making it easy to socialise or keeping an eye on children when cooking the family meals. The large utility room and downstairs W.C are in a separate area and accessed via the hallway; the perfect place to keep the noisy but essential appliances.
To the first floor there are four generous, bright bedrooms with the rear bedroom benefitting from an en-suite, and a contemporary family bathroom. The loft has been converted to offer a single guest bedroom bedroom/office with separate W.C. and a superb master suite. The master bedroom benefits from a Juliette balcony overlooking the well-tended garden to the rear, dressing area with bespoke floor to ceiling wardrobes and modern en-suite with large shower and Velux windows providing both a good deal of ventilation and light. The large, South/Westerly garden features a newly built garden room with power and lighting which could be used as outside office or playroom.
SITTING ROOM 15'11 to bay x 13'9
DINING ROOM 17 '4 x 11'4
KITCHEN 12'3 x 9'3
BEDROOM ONE 14'2 to bay 12'8
BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 9'8
BEDROOM THREE 12'9 x 10'10
BEROOM FOUR 9'3 x 7'11
BEDROOM FIVE 21'7 narrowing to 13'7 x 12 narrowing to 5'3
BEDROOM SIX 12'7 narrowing to 10'7 x 7'10
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60837868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565004771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.