4 bedroom detached house for saleCharville Lane West, Hillingdon
- Detached family home
- Three/ four bedrooms
- Through lounge
- Integral garage
- No onward chain
- Scope to improve throughout
- Easy Access to Long Lane and Uxbridge Road
- Close to good local schools
- Double glazing and gas central heating
ACCOMMODATION UPVC front door with frosted glazed panels leading to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor landing with under stairs cupboard, radiator, security alarm panel, doors to lounge, kitchen and downstairs w.c.
DOWNSTAIRS W.C. Low level w.c, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin.
KITCHEN Double glazed window to rear aspect, eye and base level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, four ring electric hob with over head extractor, integrated electric oven, larder cupboard, wall mounted boiler, space for free standing fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, doors to rear garden and lounge.
LOUNGE Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, parquet flooring, door to study and door to rear garden.
STUDY ROOM Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, parquet flooring, doors to integral garage and bedroom four.
BEDROOM FOUR Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, parquet flooring.
INTEGRAL GARAGE Up and over door, power and lighting.
LANDING Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
MASTER BEDROOM Double glazed window to front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed window to front aspect.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank.
SEPARATE W.C. Low level w.c, frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
OUTSIDE TO THE REAR Paved patio area, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, brick built storage cupboard, gated side access.
TO THE FRONT Hard standing leading to garage and offering off street parking, paved with flower and shrub borders, retaining brick wall, gated side access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.