3 bedroom cottage for saleHolly Grove, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
Three bedroom semi-detached cottage, Located to the North of Fareham. Good decorative order. Shower room, enclosed rear garden. MUST VIEW
Three bedroom semi-detached Cottage with original features. Located to the North of Fareham with good motorway links, local shops, nice scenery and close to local schools. This home is presented to a high standard. It has a well maintained enclosed rear garden, multi fuel burner in the lounge/diner. Fitted kitchen also with dining area, shower room with double shower enclosure and 3 bedrooms. Internal inspection advised.
Radiator, stairs leading up to the first floor, laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 24' 4" x 11' 8" max ( 7.42m x 3.56m max )
Multi Fuel burner, newly fitted carpets, plain and coved ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 17' 2" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.23m max x 3.56m max )
Double bush oven with 8 ring gas hob, smooth and coved ceiling, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator, matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, on and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. space for white goods, double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to rear. Breakfast bar. tiled surrounds.
Access to the loft hatch, carpeted, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, original feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted, original feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, exposed floorboards, radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Double enclosed shower cubicle with glass screen, WC, tiled flooring, wall mounted wash hand basin, double glazed obscure window to side. Heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden, wood store, shed, mainly laid to lawn, paved area ideal for seating area and stairs leading up.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60843808.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.