2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWorsley Road, Godshill, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow with lovely countryside views
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Quiet secluded cul-de-sac
- Easy to maintain garden
- Garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (73)
If you are looking for your dream village home then this lovely bungalow on the outskirts of Godshill could be the one you have been searching for.Enjoying a lovely aspect overlooking the Village recreation ground with the countryside in the distance why not sit out on the sunny patio and relax while watching the abundance of wildlife and birds which frequent the garden. Stepping inside you will be impressed with the accommodation on offer. Both the bedrooms are doubles and the luxury bathroom also has the convenience of a shower.The front to back lounge/diner is bright and airy and has plenty of room for a dining table and chairs transforming this room into the perfect entertaining area for family get togethers. The recently installed double glazing coupled with the gas central heating will ensure you are kept warm and cosy throughout the winter months.Outside the easy to keep gardens are perfect for those not wanting to spend afternoons mowing the lawn giving you time to get out and explore the nearby countryside or visit one of the many tea rooms in the Village.This super bungalow would make an ideal retirement home and is ready to move straight into so why not come and see if it is the one you have been waiting for.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this bungalow and the views it enjoys from the rear I knew it was the one for me. I was looking for something in a quiet location with a rural outlook but that was still close to a bus route and some shops so this one ticked all the boxes. I have done quite a lot of work on the property including new double glazing which coupled with the gas central heating means the bungalow is always warm and cosy. The cul-de-sac is quiet and the neighbours are great. I have found the garden to be easy to maintain and the patio is a lovely place to sit out and admire the views. I would not be moving except I need to get onto the mainland to be closer to my family.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/diner: 19'7 x 9'8 (5.97m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'9 x 8'11 (2.97m x 2.72m) plus 5'9 x 3'11 (1.75m x 1.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'7 maximum x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60845476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60801010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.