3 bedroom terraced house for saleTranmoor Lane, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- Perfect First Time Buyer home
- 3 bedroom property
- Off Road parking & private garden
- Fully uPVC double glazed & Gas central heated
- Modern fitted kitchen & Bathroom suite
- Vacant possession
- No chain
- Popular residential location
- Viewing is essential
Briefly consisting of entrance hallway with three useful storage cupboards and a ground floor WC, spacious front facing living room having a feature fire with surround and laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen overlooking the established rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a white three piece bathroom suite with over the bath electric shower. Fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated with a modern feel throughout we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the size and quality of property available. Externally there is a block paved frontage providing off road parking for two vehicles and a well maintained rear garden with laid to lawn section, paved patio seating area and useful timber storage shed. This is a fantastic first time buyer home or a solid investment for a property landlord looking for a potential rental return of around £6600 per annum, early viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60848815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-F1J1Z0AFTL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.