3 bedroom detached house for saleSturges Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 1930's style 3 bedroom detached family house
- Extended ground floor living space
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1
- Electronically operated front gates
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating E (41)
Tucked away behind electronically operated gates is this delightful 1930's style detached family home.
This superb three double bedroom house is set in one of the more desirable residential roads located a short distance from the sea front and town centre.
This property offers generous accommodation throughout and will prove popular with buyers of all age groups.
The well proportioned dining area and garden room extension offers views over the generous sized rear garden, where you can enjoy entertaining family and friends. If you need a quiet room then the separate lounge is the perfect area to watch a film, sit back and relax.
The current owners have recently modernised the kitchen area making a light and airy space. This room overlooks the rear garden and provides plenty of room for a table and chairs. This would also make a good area to have breakfast and enjoy time together over the first meal of the day.
Chichester and Arundel can be found a few miles away so this property is perfect for those who need to commute. The ample size driveway leading to an integral garage provides plenty of space for visitors to park with ease. This really is an impressive family home where you will be ale to make fond memories, so call us today so you don't miss out.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We moved here over twenty years ago, and it was to be our 'forever' home. We loved that it provided three good size bedrooms as we had a large growing family, and the ground floor space was ideal as we didn't feel crowded.
Over the past few years we have added a family area to the property so now we can enjoy the company of family and friends.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'4 x 13'11 (4.68m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen Area: 19'4 x 9'10 (5.90m x 3.00m)
- Dining Area: 12'11 x 11'10 (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Garden Room Extension: 16'3 x 13'10 (4.96m x 4.22m)
- Separate Toilet
- Utility Room
- Ancillary Room: 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 12'9 (4.73m x 3.89m)
- Storage Area
- En-Suite Bathroom: 11'6 x 6'2 (3.51m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'10 (3.69m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'11 (3.05m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 6'2 (2.69m x 1.88m)
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60849931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.