3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDarlington Lane, Stockton-on-Tees, Durham, TS20
- Recently renovated three bedroom semi detached with open views front and rear
- Undergone a full modernisation to include new kitchen, Bathroom, ground floor w.c
- Fully re-plumbed, electrical re-wire, re-plastered, redecorated, new carpets and floor coverings
- Now ready for the next owners to move in
- Generous rear garden approximately 65ft x 27ft
- Downstairs WC
- Three well proportioned bedrooms (3rd bedroom is not a box room)
- No expense spared on high quality fixtures and fittings
- Sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Off road parking
A uPVC front door leads into…
Radiator, staircase to first floor, low level cupboard housing electric meter. Doors provide access into…
Ground floor w.c
Low level w.c and corner wash hand basin. Radiator. Opaque double glazed window.
Dining Room 3.67m (12') x 2.93m (9'7")
uPVC double glazed box window to front, open plan archway through to…
Living Room 3.87m (12'8") x 3.66m (12')
uPVC double glazed window to rear, wired for wall mounted television, radiator.
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1") x 2.35m (7'9")
uPVC door providing access to side of property. A newly fitted contemporary kitchen briefly comprising a range of cupboards to base and eye level. Integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Inset spotlights and under unit LED lighting. Generous surface space with tiled splashbacks. uPVC double glazed window looking out to rear garden. Laminate floor. Under counter space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. Electricity points installed with USB capability.
From the entrance hall, steps lead up to first floor landing hatch access to loft space and with doors providing access into…
Bedroom 3.68m (12'1") x 2.94m (9'8")
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3.87m (12'8") x 3.34m (10'11")
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, storage cupboard housing hot/cold water tank, radiator.
Bedroom 2.77m (9'1") x 2.71m (8'11")
Third bedroom is larger than expected and not a ‘box room’. uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with new bathroom suite briefly comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, two uPVC opaque double glazed windows to side.
To the front of the property there is an enclosed, mainly paved area with surrounding timber fence. A timber gate leads through to the side. There is a generous garden to the rear measuring approximately 65ft in length which would be perfect for young children.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60851251.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.