2 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Terrace, Clay Cross, CHESTERFIELD
- ** Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000 **
- Well Presented Stone Mid-terrace Property
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen & Bathroom
- Contemporary Decor Throughout
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors Alike
** Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000 ** BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED stone built property with contemporary decor throughout. Offering fantastic modern kitchen with integrated appliances, rustic exposed brick walls, two bedrooms and stunning bathroom, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Lounge 11' 10" including recess x 10' 2" ( 3.61m including recess x 3.10m )
A front facing composite door opens into the well appointed lounge with contemporary decor, exposed brick feature wall, inset log store and TV point. Oak flooring, central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' x 11' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.61m )
This modern breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces and inset 1 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include electric oven, microwave, induction hob with extractor fan above, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and wine cooler. Some fantastic features of this room are the exposed brick wall with built in storage cupboard, a sold oak breakfast bar and tiled flooring. Inset ceiling lights, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door opening out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 11" to include chimney recess x 11' 10" ( 3.63m to include chimney recess x 3.61m )
Bedroom one is fitted with built in storage, contemporary decor and carpet to the flooring. A front facing PVcu double glazed window, central heating radiator, telephone point and loft access hatch.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" narrowing to 7'00" x 8' 10" narrowing to 5'03" ( 3.94m narrowing to 7'00" x 2.69m narrowing to 5'03" )
The second bedroom is fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, contemporary decor and carpet to the flooring.
This stunning modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with water fall mixer tap and tiled bath with chrome waterfall mixer taps and mains waterfall shower above. Complimentary tiling to the walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance hard standing area whilst to the rear is a well maintained garden with laid to lawn areas with shrub borders and wood chipping surround. A hard standing patio area offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60851266.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.