2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilden Lane, Stourport-On-Severn
- QUAINT TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE
- VIEWS TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
***TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE***OFF ROAD PARKING***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE***Comprising lounge area, kitchen, cellar, two first floor bedrooms, shower room and attic space.
A two bedroom cottage having views of the countryside to the front. Comprising lounge area, kitchen, cellar, two first floor bedrooms, shower room and attic space. The property also benefits from having a generous sized rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking. MUST BE SEEN!
Lounge Area 11' 11" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.63m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and fan, wall light, log burner, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 10" excluding recess ( 3.15m x 2.69m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to garden, ceiling light, a range of wall, drawer and base units, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer and doors to stairs and cellar.
Cellar 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Power, lighting and tiled floor.
Two ceiling lights, radiator to bottom of stairs and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' max x 9' 3" front of wardrobes ( 3.66m max x 2.82m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, access to loft with drop down ladder to attic, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 4' 11" ( 3.20m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobe, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, extractor fan, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Attic 12' 6" max x 9' 9" into eves ( 3.81m max x 2.97m into eves )
Double glazed sky light, ceiling light, storage in eaves, telephone point, power points and wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Please note there is restricted head space in some areas.
Canopy porch to the rear of the property with a fitted cupboard having plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Steps up to a tiered garden having patio areas, brick built outbuildings with power, fenced borders, stoned areas, timber shed, raised flower beds, greenhouse, outside lighting, outside power points and outside tap.
There is parking for one car at the front of the property.
There is a £13 charge paid every year between the 5 houses for the communal parking area. Therefore each house pays £13 every 5 years.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60851467.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.