3 bedroom detached house for saleHartville Road, Hartlepool
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- OUTSTANDING GARDENS
SPLENDID DETACHED HOUSE COMMANDING UNRIVALLED VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE AND COAST LINE BEYOND. This unusual home is delightfully appointed with gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and quality fitments throughout.
Splendid detached house commanding unrivalled views over surrounding countryside and coast line beyond. This unusual home is delightfully appointed with gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and quality fitments throughout. The layout comprises: entrance hall with quality Karndean flooring and open tread staircase to lower level, twin concealed sliding fully glazed inter connecting doors leading to dining room with continuation of Karndean flooring, kitchen with comprehensive range of base and eye level cabinets with ample high gloss roll top working surfaces and integrated dishwasher, utility room with Juliet style balcony and matching range of wall and floor cabinets, double aspect lounge with feature fire place and American oak solid wood strip flooring, main bathroom/WC with fully tiled walls and white suite, lower level rear hall/bar part solid wood flooring twin fully glazed interconnecting doors leading to splendid conservatory, floor to ceiling windows offering fabulous views over immediately adjoining countryside, master bedroom suite comprising huge bedroom with en-suite, nursery/study with French door leading to garden and lavish re-fitted shower room/WC with ultra-modern suite and fully tiled walls, two further generous sized bedrooms. Externally there is an attached garage, driveway and outstanding gardens, the rear split level garden being particularly worthy of note with lawned areas, cross section ever green and feature stone retaining walls.
staircase to lower level, Karndean flooring.
Double Aspect Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 1" ( 6.02m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, spectacular views over the countryside to the rear. American oak wood flooring, feature stone fireplace with electric 'living flame' fire, 2 radiators.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, sliding doors to kitchen, concealed sliding doors to/from Hallway, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with countryside views, comprehensive range of base and eye level cabinets with ample 'marble' roll top working surfaces and integrated dishwasher, matching splash back tiling, large radiator.
Utility 7' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.34m x 1.73m )
Juliet style balcony overlooking rear aspect, matching range of wall and floor cabinets, radiator, door to Garage.
Bathroom / Wc
main bathroom/WC with fully tiled walls and white suite, panel bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel radiator, opaque window to rear aspect.
Lower Level Rear Hall/ Bar
part solid wood flooring, part fitted carpet, double radiator, twin fully glazed interconnecting doors leading to splendid conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 4" x 7' 4" ( 5.89m x 2.24m )
floor to ceiling windows offering fabulous views over immediately adjoining countryside, tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 19' 4" x 10' ( 5.89m x 3.05m )
huge bedroom with en suite bathroom, feature mirrored wardrobes (included) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with views, fitted carpet.
En Suite Bathroom/ Wc
lavish re-fitted shower room/WC with ultra-modern suite and fully tiled walls, double separate shower cubicle with 'rain shower' and double shower attachment, low level flush WC, modern fashionable glass bowl wash basin with mixer tap and mirrored wall cabinet over washbasin, under floor heating,
Study / Nursery 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
French door to rear decking/garden, laminate style flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with views, laminate style flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, laminate style flooring, radiator.
up and over door, approached by Driveway.
Split Level Rear Garden
particularly worthy of note with lawned areas, cross section of evergreens, feature stone retaining walls, 2 sun trap private decking areas perfect for sun lounging and summer BBQ's.
Small Side Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60853450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.