4 bedroom detached house for saleAngmering, West Sussex
- Striking Detached Residence
- Premier Position in Angmering Village
- Stunning Gardens Surround the Property
- Four Bedrooms. Two with Ensuites shower room
- Separate Living Room & Drawing Room
- Ground Floor Study/Dining Room & Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Diner with AGA
- Drive to double garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this four bedroom detached residency situated in a premier position in the heart of Angmering Village, boasting large, mature gardens and vast accommodation. This striking and prestigious property has been in the same family for a number of years, and whilst it requires a level of updating throughout, it would make a superb generation family home for further years to come. Bursting with individual character, viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the sizeable plot and a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Offering flexible accommodation, the ground floor comprises a living room with feature fireplace that looks out towards the beautiful gardens, a separate drawing room, again with feature fire, and a ground floor study or dining room if preferred. The sweet kitchen/diner offers an AGA cooker in the dining area and a separate utility room. Upstairs the two bedrooms are serviced by their own ensuite shower rooms, there are also two additional guest bedrooms that share a family bathroom.
This home is surrounded by terrific, landscaped gardens that have been enjoyed thoroughly by the current family, which feature a variety of mature fruit trees, flower and shrub borders.
There is ample off street parking on the private driveway that leads to a detached double garage. The Village centre is within on a few minutes by foot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60856639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.