3 bedroom penthouse for saleStratosphere Tower, The Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4QS
- Sub-Penthouse Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1034 sq ft
- 33rd Floor with Wintergarden
- Dual N/W Aspect - Stunning City Views
- 24hr Concierge, Gym & Rooftop Terrace
- 4 minute walk to Stratford Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Est. Completion: Dec 2017 - April 2018
Exclusive to New Build Sales is this luxury 3 bed 2 bath sub-penthouse apartment (1034 sq ft) situated on the 33rd floor in the Stratosphere development with stunning dual aspect views over The City and Olympic Park and within easy reach from Stratford Station.
This property offers stylish open-plan living comprising handleless kitchen units by London designer Urban Myth, carpeting to bedrooms with fitted wardrobe and ensuite to master, bespoke cabinetry to bathroom, underfloor heating and secure video entryphone system. This sub-penthouse further benefits from winter garden with floor-to-ceiling glazing maximising the breathtaking panoramic views, with upgraded premium specifications including high-gloss finish to kitchen, engineered timber flooring, comfort cooling and upgraded fixtures and fittings throughout.
Set across two buildings linked by a sophisticated double-height, glazed concierge & reception area, residents will benefit from a private gymnasium, Wi-Fi lounge and roof-top terrace situated at the pinnacle of the Stratosphere Tower.** Resale Unit ** Minimum 20% deposit Required **
Located on the doorstep of one of London's most well-connected transport hubs, Stratosphere is perfectly positioned for fast and easy access to Canary Wharf and The City. With nearly 200 trains per hour, Stratford Station is served by the Central and Jubilee Underground Lines, the DLR and London Overground with direct links to London St Pancras International, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf in less than 10 minutes. Westfield Stratford is 5 minutes walk away, offering over 300 stores, bars and restaurants, Cinema and Casino. If this is not enough, the Olympic landmarks provides residents with world-class amenities and sporting facilities, from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to the Aquatics Centre.
The arrival of Crossrail (2018) will further enhance transport links in this re-classified Zone 2 area. Having enjoyed £21 billion of investment in recent years, a new £1.3 billion commercial district in Stratford, known as The International Quarter, will create over 25,000 new jobs - an excellent opportunity for buy-to-let investors!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.