5 bedroom detached house for saleWorkhouse Lane, Toddington, LU5 6DL
- Stunning five bedroom detached house
- Spacious four piece En-Suite to Master
- Double garage and ample parking
- Landscaped south facing rear garden
- No through road
- Offered as no upper chain
- Double Glazed and gas central heating
- Viewing highly recommended
***INDIGO RESIDENTIAL*** Stunning five double bedroom detached house comprising large entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and separate dining room, utility room, kitchen, impressive landing, four piece en-suite to master bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is a separate double garage with driveway for six cars and a landscaped rear garden 105ft long and 70ft wide Appox.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this stunning five double bedroom detached family home built approximately 40 years ago and situated in a quiet no through lane in Toddington.
The property comprises of an large entrance hall,spacious lounge with feature fireplace with wood burner,separate dining room, cloakroom, large fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with a four piece en-suite with separate bath and shower. Four further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Other notable features include integral fridge freezer, dishwasher electric oven and microwave with a full serviced alarm system.
Externally there is a double garage, driveway with parking for six cars, front garden and an breathtaking landscaped south facing garden sitting there at approx 105ft long and 70ft wide.
The picturesque market town has many local fetes and festivals held on the village green. The property is located within 1.5 miles of the M1 motorway junction 12 with routes North and South. This lovely central Bedfordshire village benefits from plenty of local amenities including an array of Public Houses, restaurants and other retail outlets.
Council tax band G. EPC rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Ampthill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.