5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Ketton
Withdrawn from Market
- Stone Built Family Home
- Grade II Listed
- Five Bedrooms
- Three/Four Reception Room
- Cellar and Downstairs Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Scope for extension (STPP)
- ORP for one car, scope for more (STPP)
GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £400,000. Grade II Listed Stone built house under Collyweston state roof. Dating back to 1800, Tansor House is full of charm and Character but still bursting with scope for family living. This double fronted home benefits from five bedrooms, one being currently used as an office, two stair cases, snug/reading room, down stair shower room, sitting room with open fire which leads to the dining room, step leading up to Breakfast room and kitchen. To the first floor you will find all five bedrooms and family bathroom. To the side of Tansor house is a area of parking for one car and side gate to the rear garden with is fully enclosed, with well stocked shrub's and herbaceous borders, lawn and seating areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885009639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.