4 bedroom detached house for saleCreech View, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house in Denmead
- Wonderful size family home
- En-suite shower room to Bedroom 1
- Detached double garage and off road parking
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This lovely detached home in Denmead Village offered CHAIN FREE has everything the growing family will need. As you pull up on your own driveway and see you also have the bonus of a DOUBLE garage, the first must have box is likely to be ticked.When you walk inside, you’ll see that space is available in abundance. The kitchen/breakfast room is at the back of the home and is a fabulous space to be enjoyed. You’ll also find a separate dining room which opens up into the conservatory making a great area to entertain in.The lounge is also a fantastic size and a good size suite will comfortably fit here and whichever size TV you are bringing along. You can enjoy some real quality family time in the evenings or invite many people round for a get together. All four bedrooms are a very good size and the family bathroom is complimented by a downstairs cloakroom when guests are round. A further downstairs study only adds to the appeal.The garden is a real delight with space for an outside dining table as well as plenty of lawn. You can easily have a slide or just allow the children to run around and play ball when the British weather allows.The location is superb with Denmead Village so popular. You have the convenience stores within the village whilst great access back into Waterlooville for anything more substantial.
What the Owner says:
We’ve really enjoyed our time at the property and it’s proved to be a great home. With it having the double garage and bedroom sizes all being good, it offered much more than others we viewed.The garden is a nice size and with the dining rooms all at the back of the house, it’s lovely to open up the doors when we have a nice day.The village is a lovely place to live and we hope the next couple or family go on to enjoy the home as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'9 x 11'0 (5.11m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 14'10 x 9'10 (4.52m x 3.00m)
- Utility Room
- Study: 8'6 x 8'2 (2.59m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'0 (3.81m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 8'8 (3.86m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'2 (3.36m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'3 x 8'1 (2.82m x 2.47m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60895759.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.