3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLow Street, Torworth, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly presented detached bungalow
- Lounge, kitchen, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms
- Beautiful gardens
- Two separate driveways and garages
PERFECTLY POSITIONED in the village of Torworth is this SUPERBLY PRESENTED three bedroom detached bungalow. Positioned on a beautiful plot with TWO SEPARATE DRIVEWAYS AND GARAGES. Ideally located within 6 miles of both the well served towns of Bawtry and Retford.
PERFECTLY POSITIONED in the village of Torworth is this SUPERBLY PRESENTED three bedroom detached bungalow. Positioned on a beautiful plot with TWO SEPARATE DRIVEWAYS AND GARAGES.
The property is located in the village of Torworth which has a lovely pub/ restaurant, further amenties are located in the next village of Ranskill and include a primary school, pub, post office and takeaway.
Torworth sits between the cosmopolitan 12th century port of Bawtry and the historic Georgian market town of Retford. Bawtry has a superb choice of exclusive boutiques and restaurants whilst Retford has many shops, two theatres, a leisure centre, a market three days a week and even a monthly farmers market. Retford also has a rail station on the East Coast main line which means you can access London in under 1 hr 25 minutes as well as many other UK cities and towns. The cities of Nottingham, Sheffield and Lincoln are all around an hours drive and the A1 is accessed in under 3 miles, making this property ideal for commuters.
Double glazed side panel and door.
Double glazed window and window, central heating radiator and loft access via a ladder.
Lounge Diner 16' 8" max x 21' 5" max ( 5.08m max x 6.53m max )
Fitted with a contemporary fireplace with driftwood effect electric fire, two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of gloss walnut wall and a base units with a 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces and an integrated breakfast bar. Integrated electric oven and induction hob, integrated fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Tiled flooring, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Plumbing for a washing machine, room for a dryer and a cupboard.
Fitted with a w.c. and wash hand basin in white and a double glazed window.
Storage cupboards, drawers, worktops and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a walk in wardrobe.
Fitted with a w.c. wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Double glazed window, tiled flooring and walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a w.c. wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window, tiled flooring and walls and a heated towel rail.
Study/bedroom 3 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
Two double glazed windows, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Mature lawned gardens to the front with trees including Lilac and Cherry and flowering plants and shrubs. To the rear is a paved and decked patio garden.
To the front is a driveway with double gates leading to a garage with power and light. To the rear there are electric double gates leading to a further single garage with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60897058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.