3 bedroom cottage for saleTanners Green, Garvestone, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- Semi-Rural Village Location
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Bathroom + Shower Room
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Extensive Rear Garden + Garage/Workshop
- Registered Smallholding
- Stunning Countryside Views
A charming 3 bedroom cottage, located within a semi-rural setting on the edge of this well-regarded mid-Norfolk village. The property boasts many character features with stunning views, 3 reception rooms, a spacious garage/workshop, large private driveway for numerous vehicles and more!!
In brief, the well-proportioned accommodation comprises: Garden room, dining room, sitting room and the kitchen. This is complemented on the first floor by: Split level landing area, master bedroom with timber balcony, two further bedrooms, shower room and the bathroom.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale.
Garden Room 19' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.89m x 3.10m )
Fitted wood burner, radiators, television point, Oak flooring, fitted electric blinds, mono-pitched ceiling, Velux style windows, external entrance doors opening to the front and rear aspects, opening to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 1" max ( 3.91m x 3.38m max )
Feature fireplace with pamment tiled hearth and inset wood burner, built-in storage cupboard, opening to:
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for Range style cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Sitting Room 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
Fireplace with original Quarry stone tiled hearth and inset multi-burner with back boiler, staircase with access door rising to the first floor landing, exposed ceiling beam, windows to the front aspect.
Split Level Landing Area
Door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and wood panelled bath with shower unit over, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled walls, window overlooking the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.59m )
Radiator, window overlooking the side aspect, glazed French style double doors opening onto:
Timber Balcony Area
Providing a pleasant elevated seating area to enjoy the fine views over the neighbouring farmland.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" max x 12' 10" ( 4.11m max x 3.91m )
Airing cupboard, radiator, window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 18' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.41m )
Radiator, mono-pitched ceiling, window overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and quadrant shower cubicle with inset tiling and shower unit, tiled flooring, tiled walls.
The front of the property is entered via a large private driveway/turning area for numerous vehicles. To the side of this there is a timber garage/workshop and further wood storage area. There are stocked borders and stocked garden areas with steps and pathway leading to the main entrance door.
A side pathway leads to the rear garden, where directly behind the property there is a small courtyard area under the raised timber balcony. This gives access to an outbuilding that could possibly be further utilised as an annexe area, subject to any relevant consents.
The rear of the property boasts two garden areas with a more formal lawned garden area, stocked borders and hedging. This opens out to an orchard and natural garden area. These well-proportioned gardens add to a plot in total of around 0.24 of an acre (STMS). The plot is also a registered smallholding.
Outbuilding 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
Window to the side aspect, external entrance door opening to the side aspect, steps lead to:
Further Shower Room
Low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, door leading to:
Further Outbuilding 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Further outbuilding with doors leading to a patio area with lovely countryside views and gardens.
GARVESTONE is a well-regarded semi-rural village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of Dereham and Wymondham and about 15 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a primary school and church. Dereham town itself boasts a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Leave Dereham via the B1113 and continue through Reymerston, into the village of Garvestone. Proceed through the village towards the Wymondham direction and before you leave the village, turn left into Town Lane and continue down the hill. Bear around to the left and where the road turns to the right, turn left into Tanners Green. Proceed along this lane and follow it around to the right. At the very end, the property can be found, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60897103.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.