2 bedroom detached house for saleDover Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Detached 2 bedroom detached cottage
- Garage and off road parking
- Needing modernisation
- Ideal lock up and leave
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating G (3)
Sshhhh . If you are ever so quiet the neighbours will not even know that you are here. This beautiful yet unique cottage does require work throughout but for the right person with vision and creativity it could become as beautiful a home as it once was. When you walk down the driveway you will notice that this detached two bedroom cottage comes not only with parking but a garage too!If you are looking for a lock up and leave that is not only very close to the town and the local amenities but also is within 100 yards of the beautiful sands of Ryde and Appley seafront, then look no further because this truly could be the property that you have been waiting for.If you see enjoy pottering in the garden or see yourself as a bit of a budding Alan Titchmarsh you will love the private garden that wraps around this cottage, bursting with colour and a great place to soak up the rays.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Sun Room: 7'9 ` x 7'5 (2.36m x 2.26m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 14'5 x 11'10 (4.40m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 8'8 (3.13m x 2.64m)
- Driveway & Garage
- Wrap Around Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60897871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.