1 bedroom flat for saleAnchorage Mews, Thornaby
- A Superb One Bedroom Apartment Situated on the Ground Floor
- River Views from the Living Room & Kitchen
- Occupier & Visitor Parking to the Rear
- Secure Intercom Entrance System
- Recently Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Situated Within Easy Reach of the University
- Can Be Sold Fully Furnished
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This one bedroom ground floor apartment is presented to an extremely high standard throughout has been recently refurbished to include a new kitchen and bathroom. The property can be sold fully furnished which with appeal to investors and first time buyers, conveniently located within easy reach Teesside University as well as providing views over the River Tees. The accommodation includes; communal secure entrance vestibule, entrance hall with storage, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, recently refitted bathroom/WC with shower over the bath, refitted kitchen and living room with double doors opening to a green and views over the river. Surely one of the finest examples of this type of property in this location at present. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60898276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.