3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrince Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Ground Floor Wc
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Wet Room
- Front And Rear Gardens, Single Garage
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached offered to market with No Upward Chain in a desirable location in Oadby. The accommodation comprises: entrance porch, hallway, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen, dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms & wet room. The property has gardens to the front and the rear as well as a single garage and would provide an ideal family home. The property is ideally placed for access to nearby bus links running to and from Leicester City Centre as well as a range of day-to-day amenities along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, and highly regarded schooling is also within easy reach including Gartree High School and Beauchamp College with recreational and leisure facilities also within easy reach including Parklands Leisure Centre, Leicester Racecourse and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance porch, entrance hallway, ground floor WC, sitting room, dining room, kitchen. First floor with three bedrooms & wet room. Front and rear gardens, single garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9596283_7251007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.