2 bedroom flat for saleSpeldhurst Road, South Hackney, E9
- Quiet, village location
- Private non-demised patio
- Direct access to a quiet communal garden
- Recently fitted bathroom
- Off street parking
- Plethora of local shops, bars and cafes
- Bethnal Green Underground 1.2miles
- London Fields Station 0.7miles
- EPC Rating D
A bright and airy apartment in a modern block, moments from Victoria Park Village. The property boasts an open plan kitchen and reception with wooden floors and French windows out to a quiet communal garden (the only property with direct access). There are a further two double bedrooms, along with a recently fitted contemporary family bathroom.
The property also has the benefit of an off street allocated parking space.
The location offers a plethora of shops, restaurants and delis, with good local transport links to Canary Wharf and The City via bus and the West End from Bethnal Green or Mile End Underground (Central line)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60898891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC170096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Victoria Park, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.