4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKettering Road North, Northampton
- EPC Rating D
- Extended Semi Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Viewing Is Recommended To Appreciate Location & Size
529 Kettering Road North, Northampton NN3 6HA. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £252,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating D.
An extended semi detached four bedroom property situated within this popular location of Northampton. The property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, family room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, four bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear, driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
Entered via part obscure double glazed door to the front aspect with obscure double glazed side panel, double glazed window to the front aspect, dogleg staircase rising to the first floor landing and doors to cloaks cupboard, cloakroom, dining room and double doors into lounge.
Cloakroom 4' 8" x 4' 7" ( 1.42m x 1.40m )
A two piece suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin, radiator and tiling to splashback areas.
Lounge 18' 7" x 13' 11" max ( 5.66m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and surround, coving to ceiling and double doors to family room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Internal obscure glazed window, obscure glazed door into family area, radiator and doorway to kitchen.
Family Room 22' 5" x 9' 9" ( 6.83m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted gas fire with surround and tiled hearth, obscure double glazed door to the rear garden and window into dining room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window into conservatory, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiled splashback areas, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood over, built-in fridge, plumbing for washing machine, part obscure glazed door into conservatory and door to garage.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Of a brick and double glazed construction, two sliding patio doors to the side and rear aspects, tiled floor, outside tap and light.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, dogleg staircase rising from the entrance hall and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" plus recess x 10' 4" ( 3.73m plus recess x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, two radiators and archway to en suite.
En Suite 6' 8" x 3' 1" ( 2.03m x 0.94m )
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle and partly tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' ( 3.43m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 8' 8" ( 3.94m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom Four 7' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.16m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle, tiled walls and flooring.
Enclosed partly with hedging, block paved frontage with border and driveway leading to garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.38m )
Up and over door, courtesy door to the front, power and light and further door to kitchen.
Enclosed with timber fencing, well stock borders and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60902478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN105913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.