3 bedroom link detached house for saleKempston, Beds, MK42 8LJ
- 3 bedroom link detached property
- Being offered for sale with no upward chain
- Popular cul-de-sac location
- Gas radiator central heating
- Entrance canopy, entrance hall
- Cloakroom, lounge, dining room
- Kitchen, lean to conservatory
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
- Garage, driveway providing off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Entered via part glazed wood front door. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Doors to:
Suite to comprise: Vanity wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Frosted window to the side aspect.
14’4 x 13’2. Fitted gas fire set onto marble effect surround and hearth. Built in under stairs storage cupboard. Coved and textured ceiling. Two radiators. Telephone point. TV point. Power points. Window to the front aspect. Stairs leading to the first floor landing. Door to:
10’8 x 8’. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Sliding doors to the rear aspect leading to lean-to conservatory. Door to:
9’11 x 7’9. Fitted to comprise: Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Range of fitted eye and base level units. Built in eye level double oven. Built in electric hob. Built in extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Wall mounted boiler supplying central heating and domestic hot water. Textured ceiling. Tiled splash backs. Power points. Window to the rear aspect.
9’8 x 7’9. Being of single glazed construction. Power and light. Door leading to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Window to the side elevation. Doors to:
13’9 x 9’9 (narrowing to) 6’2. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Window to the rear elevation.
10’8 x 8’5. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Window to the front elevation
7’5 x 6’11. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Window to the front elevation.
Suite to comprise: Panelled bath with side handle grips, mains shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Bidet. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Textured ceiling. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Frosted window to the rear elevation.
ON THE OUTSIDE
Front Garden: Open plan style front garden providing off road parking for vehicles leading to:
Attached Garage: Metal up and over door. Power and light. Personal access door leading to:
Rear Garden: Paved patio area. Dwarf brick walling with steps leading up to remaining garden which is laid predominantly to lawn. Borders stocked with a host of mature shrubs and bushes and trees. Enclosed by wooden fencing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60903892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12347RG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waldens Estate Agents, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.