5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackpool Road, Lea, Preston
- Superb Extended Six Bedroom Semi Detached Property in a Hugely Popular Location in Preston
- Accommodation is spread across three floors and offers great flexibility
- Ground Floor Living Room with bay window & further Dining Room with Log Burner that is open to the modern fitted Kitchen
- Conservatory that is 18ft in length and enjoys views across the Garden and is a wonderfully bright space
- Two bedrooms to the ground floor that are both double in size and could be used as a study / playroom or further sitting areas if required
- First floor landing leads to three bedrooms & three piece family bathroom suite - there is a further shower room to the ground floor
- The loft has been converted to provide another bedroom and this room does has built in eaves storage areas
- Rear South facing garden that is spacious and has an attractive decking area to sit out and enjoy those summer days
- Lawned front garden with mature shrubs that give the house privacy and has a driveway that leads down the side and can house two cars
- Ideal for access to Riversway, Preston Centre & Docklands - Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
**Reduced for a quick sale**
A fantastic extended semi detached property that is ideal for a family and offers flexible accommodation throughout. There are six bedrooms spread across three floors, with the option of the ground floor bedrooms being used as further sitting rooms, study or playrooms. In addition there are three reception rooms including the conservatory that enjoys the south facing aspect and is over 18ft in length.
Spread across three floors the accommodation briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Hallway, Living Room with bay window, Dining Room with log burner and this room opens to the modern fitted kitchen. The conservatory has double doors that open to the garden and gives this home the open family / dining / living space that is so popular in current living. Two ground floor double bedrooms,these could be used as a study or playroom if required and completed with a three piece shower room. To he first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms, two of these are double in size and there is a three piece bathroom suite. The loft has been converted to another bedroom and has built in storage and eaves storage.
The real gem of this home is the rear garden that is south facing so enjoys the sunshine from morning through to the afternoon and has an area of decking to sit out. To the front there is a lawned garden and mature trees to give privacy and a driveway that can house two cars.
This well presented home is sat just off Riversway meaning access to Preston, towards Blackpool and the Docklands is closeby and this superb home and is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Front door with letterbox. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Meter cupboard. Stairs to the first floor. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room - 3.81m x 3.68m (12'6 x 12'1) - Superb living room that is filled with natural light from the large double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Wall lights. Fireplace. TV point.
Dining Room - 3.53m x 3.56m (11'7 x 11'8) - Another spacious room that can be used for dining or as another sitting room. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Fireplace that is fitted with a log burner. Double doors open to the conservatory.Open to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 5.61m x 1.78m (18'5 x 5'10) - A great modern kitchen that is fitted with a range of wall and base units that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring gas hob with oven under, extractor fan and stainless steel splash back. Space for fridge / freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled to splash back areas. Two ceiling lights. Tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation that looks into the conservatory. Door through to bedroom six / study / playroom.
Conservatory - 5.69m x 2.74m (18'8 x 9'0) - A bright room to the rear of the property that enjoys sunshine from its south facing aspect. Fitted with double glazed sliding doors to the rear and two double glazed windows either side. Tiled floor. Wall lights. Radiator. Power and light points. Tiled corridor leads to the shower room and bedroom Five.
Bedroom Five - 3.99m x 2.46m (13'1 x 8'1) - Double sized bedroom. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points.
Shower Room - 2.24m x 1.47m (7'4 x 4'10) - Fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Tiled to splash back areas. Ceiling light. Velux window to give this space natural light.
Bedroom Six / Study / Playroom - 2.79m x 2.82m (9'2 x 9'3) - Double sized bedroom but could be used as a study room or playroom. Double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Doors to all rooms. Stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.51m (12'1 x 11'6) - Double sized bedroom. Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points.
Bedroom Two - 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8) - Double sized bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points.
Bedroom Three - 2.08m x 1.91m (6'10 x 6'3) - Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points.
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.88m (7'2 x 6'2) - Fitted with a three piece suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and bath with shower. Tiled floor. Tiled to splash back areas. Ceiling light. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor -
Bedroom Four - 3.38m x 3.23m (11'1 x 10'7) - Velux window to the rear elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Built in storage areas. Eaves storage areas.
Rear Garden - A fantastic enclosed rear garden that has a south facing aspect and enjoys the sunshine throughout the day and evening. There is a paved area which leads to an area of decking which is a perfect place to sit and enjoy those summer days. An area of decorative stone to the rear of the garden is fitted with a shed, storage areas which house the wood for the log burners. Decorative planters finish off the garden with mature shrubs and plants.
Driveway - The property has a driveway to the side which can house two cars. The front of the property has a lawn that is surrounded with mature trees and shrubs.
Further Details - The property is FREEHOLD.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60905344.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27153327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOVUNO LIMITED, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.