3 bedroom apartment for saleGrosvenor Rise East, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- Top floor purpose maisonette
- Village location
- Close to tube
- 96 year lease
- Chain free
- Excellent condition
- Arranged over two floors
CASH BUYERS ONLY: A bright, stylish three bedroom apartment arranged over two floors at the top of a small purpose built complex in Walthamstow Village. In excellent condition throughout and in the heart of Walthamstow's most sought after neighbourhood, this is the perfect home for a couple or young family.
You have a 175 square foot lounge, flooded with natural light and stylishly decked out with engineered oak flooring, plus superb views over the peaceful greenery of the Village from your private balcony.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be in the heart of Walthamstow Village, a peaceful oasis in the heart of the borough. Quiet, part-pedestrianised streets, historic architecture and a wide choice of award-winning bars and restaurants make it one of the most enviable locales around.
Whether you fancy a classic cocktail in Eat17, fine dining at The Village Kitchen or a sumptuous Sunday Roast in The Queen's Arms there's something for everyone right on your doorstep. Transport links are just as close and comprehensive - Walthamstow Central station is just a half mile away on foot and will get you direct to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes.
Inside, the master bedroom comes in at an impressive 160 square feet, and is just as light, airy and stylish as the rest of the apartment. The kitchen is immaculate, with glossy grey fitted cabinets and a full range of fitted appliances, and the bathroom and WC are separate, a lifesaver on busy mornings.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- For your new local may we recommend The Castle? It's a great little gastropub and its literally right across the road.
- At 96 years, the lease is long enough not to give you any renewal worries.
Lounge - 4.9m x 3.5m (16'0" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 3.2m x 3.0m (10'5" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 4.9m x 3.1m (16'0" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 2.3m x 1.5m (7'6" x 4'11") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60906016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26999495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.