2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Hall, St James Road, Dudley, DY1
- Modern second floor two bedroom apartment
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen
- Distinct fitted Kitchen with island
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Secure entry system and secure off road parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC C
We are pleased to offer this modern second floor two bedroom apartment. Having spacious open plan lounge, diner with a modern fitted kitchen with island. The kitchen offers a lot of storage with modern appliances. Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. House bathroom with double mixer shower. The property has secure entry system and secure off road parking. Double glazing with modern electric heating. Needs to be viewed to be appreciated. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC C.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hallway . Having doors off to:
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner 3.86m x 8.46m (12`8 x 27`9). Island with loads of storage, fitted american style fridge freezer with ice dispenser,intergrated coffee machine, double oven, individual hob, sink with mixer tap. Lots of storage room.
Storage Cupboard 1.35m x 2.08m (4`5 x 6`10).
House Bathroom . Having double mixer shower
Bedroom One 3.28m x 3.38m (10`9 x 11`1).
Bedroom Two 2.97m x 3.38m (9`9 x 11`1).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.