3 bedroom terraced house for salePeridot Street, Beckton, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom mid-terrace house
- First floor bathroom
- Off street parking
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Perfect family home
- EPC energy rating C (73)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
If you are looking to get your foot on the property ladder then this is the one that you will fall in love with immediately. The owner of this property has taken great care of it and have added some touches that give this the WOW factor. There is room for you to put your own stamp on this property, but it is ready for you to move into without having to lift a finger. With three good sized bedrooms, this is great for those starting a family,, a growing family or those who would like to share and potentially all you investors out there, this home has something to offer everyone!The location is great and offers several local nurseries and primary schools, leaving you that extra 10 minutes in bed or a bit longer to enjoy that morning coffee. There are local shops as well as a supermarket not too far away so if you forget anything you can just pop back.Having the bathroom upstairs means that there is not need to run downstairs in the middle of the night if nature calls but there is also a downstairs cloakroom for convenience. There is off street parking for two cars so no need to worry about finding a parking space when you arrive home from work or shopping.Please call today, you will certainly not be disappointed.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for many years and have enjoyed every minute of it. The property has served us well, as it has allowed us to grow slowly into it.The garden has been great for us, in the summer it is flooded with sunlight, which makes for an enjoyable family gathering and barbecue.I knew as soon as I saw this property that it was right for me. The neighbours are friendly and welcoming and I am sure that the new owners will enjoy the area as much as the house as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 16'3 x 11'3 (4.96m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'6 x 9'3 (4.42m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 8'2 (4.30m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'2 (3.10m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'3 x 6'3 (2.21m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60908374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.