3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFisgard Road
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO TO THREE CARS
- SPACIOUS LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT
- HIGHLY REQUESTED AREA
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this beautifully presented family home, ideally situated in the highly requested Hardway area.
This three bedroom semi detached property is briefly composed of a porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window, extended open plan kitchen diner with a range of contemporary fitted units and French style doors leading to the garden and a utility room with WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with a range on white gloss style wardrobes, an additional double bedroom, a generous single bedroom and a bathroom with a modern white suite with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from having a large landscaped garden to the rear and off road parking to the front for two to three cars. It is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and viewing comes highly recommended to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
LOUNGE 16' 1" x 11' 3" (4.911m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN 9' 0" x 16' 7" (2.762m x 5.066m) (Max measurements)
DINING ROOM 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.214m x 3.124m) Open plan to kitchen area.
UTILITY/WC 6' 2" x 4' 5" (1.880m x 1.353m)
MASTER BEDROOM 10' 9" x 10' 4" (3.295m x 3.150m) Range of white gloss wardrobes.
BDEROOM TWO 11' 4" x 10' 4" (3.460m x 3.152m)
BEDROOM THREE 7' 10" x 6' 1" (2.411m x 1.860m)
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 5' 6" (1.800m x 1.691m)
OUTSIDE Large landscaped garden to the rear, off road parking to the front for two to three cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692032742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.