2 bedroom ground floor flat for salePenny Court
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL BTL/FTB
Beal's Estate Agents and surveyors are pleased to present for sale this purpose built ground floor apartment conveniently situated in the popular Forton Road area.
This two bedroom property is briefly composed of an entrance hall, contemporary open plan kitchen living space, a master bedroom with dual aspect windows and fitted wardrobe, a further double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from having its own allocated parking space and is convenient to the town centre. It is offered with no onward chain and has recently been redecorated throughout making it the ideal buy to let investment property or first time buyer home.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 7" x 11' 8" (5.05m x 3.56m)
KITCHEN 9' 5" x 5' 10" (2.87m x 1.78m) Open plan to lounge diner.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 2" x 9' 1" (4.32m x 2.77m) Fitted double wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 8' 7" (3.45m x 2.62m)
BATHROOM 6' 11" x 5' 10" (2.11m x 1.78m)
OUTSIDE Allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692033086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.