2 bedroom terraced house for saleSea Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 double bedroom character house
- Close to the sea front
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Generous sized first floor accommodation
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Situated in the sought after seaside village of Felpham, this family home is approximately 100 yards from Felpham sea front.The village offers a variety of shops and facilities giving it a great community feel. The historic Cathedral City of Chichester and picturesque market town of Arundel are just a few miles down the road. Both have a comprehensive range of boutique shops and popular restaurants for those who enjoy relaxing evenings out.This Victorian style property has, over the past few years, been tastefully updated throughout creating a light and airy property whilst retaining much of it's charm and character. Relax in the cosy front aspect lounge with bay window, and dine in the good sized dining area conveniently positioned next to the kitchen area with plenty of space for a dining table and chairs.Bedroom one has plenty of light streaming through the large windows and bedroom two overlooks the rear garden. The bathroom is generously proportioned with scope for further improvement.The rear garden is the perfect retreat to enjoy a beverage or barbecue and has an access gate to the rear, perfect for those with a bicycle to store.
What the Owner says:
When we started looking for a suitable property one of our requirements was to be close to the beach and in a peaceful setting.We also wanted a small project, a property we could put our own stamp on and create our first family home together.We fell in love with this home and being so close to the seafront to walk our dog has been great.We have loved updating the property and hope it brings the next owners as much enjoyment as it has for us.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'1 x 10'0 (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'1 x 7'9 (3.69m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'8 (4.07m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 12'3 x 7'10 (3.74m x 2.39m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60915493.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.