2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleIvanhoe Road, Plymouth
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- Renovated to a High Specification
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Carpets
- Chain Free
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
This two bedroom bungalow has been recently RENOVATED to a high specification. Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property comprises of a lounge, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, front and rear gardens.
This two bedroom bungalow has been recently RENOVATED to a high specification. Benefiting from no onward chain, gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of a lounge, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, conservatory, front and rear gardens.
Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616 to arrange your viewing today!
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed window to the front and side. Views towards Cornwall.
Single glazed door to the front. Radiator. Loft Access.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' ( 5.00m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Television point. Feature wooden mantel and hearth.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Newly fitted kitchen with white high gloss units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed window to the rear. Doorway leading to Conservatory and Dining Area. Sink/Drainer. Space for four ring hob and oven. Room for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for WM. Combi boiler. Part tiling. Recess Spotlights.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.73m x 1.80m )
Construction uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Wall lights. Double glazed sliding doors access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Newly fitted bathroom comprising of chrome towel radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, double bath with mixer taps, shower with screen and recess spotlights. Part tiling. Double glazed window to the side.
Wall enclosed private elevated frontage. Steps to the front elevation and side access to the rear garden. Mostly laid to lawn, mature bushes. Plenty of on street parking. Fantastic views across to Cornwall. Security Light.
Fence enclosed rear garden. Mature garden with bushes and shrubs. Decked area. Access to conservatory/dining room. Small out house for storage. Tap to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60919759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.