3 bedroom cottage for saleEaton Hill, Eaton, Tarporley
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000
- Stunning character cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Three reception rooms
- Private gardens
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000. A beautiful cottage offering flexible living accommodation to suit a wide variety of buyers. On the doorstep of Portal Golf Club the property is convenient situated for local transport links.
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000. A delightful character cottage situated in a popular residential location. The property has been tastefully improved by the current vendors and offers flexible family accommodation that would appeal to a variety of buyers. For anyone with a passion for golf, Portal Golf Club sits a mere stones throw away! The property comprises Dining hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, The first floor is accessed via two stair cases. An end staircase gives access to bedroom two from which you can access the shower room which is shared with bedroom one. The second staircase gives access to a landing which offers access to bedroom one, bedroom three and the family bathroom. A utility room is accessed externally just off the kitchen and there is an additional external store. The vendors have obtained planning for an extension to the side of the property which extends the accommodation out from the side elevation. Externally the property is approached over a gate driveway providing parking for several vehicles. The garden has a raised seating area and lawn extends around to the side of the property and is all enclosed with fencing.
Dining Hall 16' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.11m x 4.19m )
Two double glazed windows and wooden door to the front elevation. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Feature fireplace. Tiled floor. Two radiators. Exposed beams. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation. Understairs storage.
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.29m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation. Brick built fireplace with stone hearth and tv plinth. Exposed beams. Dado rail. Coving to ceiling. Two radiators.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 8' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Range oven with extractor fan over. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Feature exposed brick wall. Two way log burner with stone hearth. Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Part glazed barn style door to side elevation.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 8' ( 5.38m x 2.44m )
Wooden floor. Two way log burner with stone hearth. Stairs to first floor accommodation. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Exposed beams. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.23m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations. Two radiators.
Shower Room/ Wet Room
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level wc and glass sink. Walk in shower. radiator and heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Wooden floor. Exposed beams.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and free standing bath with mixer taps. Separate shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Radiator. Storage cupboards. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Accessed via the side porch. Tiled floor. Exposed beams. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. WC.
Double gates opening to gravelled driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area to side. Private enclosed rear garden with raised seating area with raised flower/shrub borders. Oil tank.
Power and light. Window to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60920065.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.