2 bedroom flat for saleEastside Mews, London E3
- Modern Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Large West Facing Balcony
- Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Victoria Park & Roman Road Market
Guide Price £425,000 to £445,000. Wonderful Two double bedroom apartment located in this popular development, offering large west facing balcony with allocated parking space. The property is in excellent condition throughout and consists of a fully integrated modern kitchen, bright reception with dual light and access to the large west facing private balcony, two good sized double bedrooms, both with full-length windows and one with large fitted wardrobes, stylish family bathroom and large storage cupboard. Eastside mews is situated within close proximity to the wide-open spaces of Victoria Park with Bow Road tube and Mile End tube also nearby. A great first home or buy to let investment, which is sure to gain lots of interest. Please call the helpful sales team on 0208 981 2670 to book a must see viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60920572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1963702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.