3 bedroom terraced house for saleClydesdale Gardens, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9BE
- Modern Style Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with en suite Shower)
- 26' long Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage with Personal Door into Garden
- Approx. 37' long Rear Garden
- Cul-de Sac Location.
- Viewing Recommended
AN ATTRACTIVE MODERN STYLE THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE with the advantage of gas heating by radiators and double glazing. There is a 26' long Sitting/Dining Room with double glazed doors providing access onto rear garden, Kitchen, Ground floor Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms (one with an en suite Shower Room/w.c.) Family Bathroom, Gardens to both front and rear with the rear garden incorporating additional parking if required. There is also a Garage with electric light and power and having a personal door directly into the rear garden.
The property is situated on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis and set in a residential Close. Local shopping facilities can be found at North Bersted while the out of town superstores are available conveniently along the Shripney Road. There is also a bus service in the vicinity providing access to Bognor Regis and neighbouring areas. Bognor Regis town centre offers further shopping facilities, railway station, cinema, schools and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 493010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.