3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodrow, Fifehead Neville, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 2AQ
- Detached Period Cottage
- Three Bedrooms plus Study
- Character Features including Fireplaces
- 15 Ft Conservatory Opening to Garden
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fantastic Views to Front & Rear
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
*** FABULOUS VIEWS *** DETACHED Period Cottage * THREE Bedrooms Plus STUDY * Character Features * LARGE Conservatory * LARGE Garden * DOUBLE GARAGE *
A beautiful period cottage with immense character and fabulous views, situated within a rural village near Sturminster Newton. Accommodation includes an entrance porch, sizeable sitting room with a Inglenook fireplace and fitted woodburner, study with feature fireplace, spacious inner hall, large kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to a large bright conservatory opening onto the garden, rear porch, two double bedrooms and a third good sized bedroom, plus a family bathroom with both a bath and shower cubicle. Outside, the sizeable rear garden enjoys a South facing aspect with a pavioured terrace that has space for additional vehicles if required and room for plenty of seating, a decorative raised border, a generous lawned area with various trees, flower and shrub borders, vegetable and fruit patch, plus a greenhouse and shed. The property enjoys rural views over fields to both front, side and rear and also has a double garage with adjoining storage sheds. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
The property is situated within Fifehead Neville which lies close to Hazelbury Bryan, a rural village situated between Sturminster Newton, Blandford Forum and Sherborne. Facilities within Hazelbury Bryan include a village shop, public house, primary school, an Italian restaurant, well regarded Plumber Manor Hotel & Restaurant, churches and a village hall and green. Further facilities can be found at the nearby town of Sturminster Newton, with a mainline railway station located at either Sherborne or Gillingham, approximately 12 miles away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dorset Property, Wimborne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.