2 bedroom apartment for salePeter Street, Blackpool
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
- SITUATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- CURRENT TENANTED
- GENERATING £330 PCM
- ANNUAL INCOME £4320
- DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- LOFT ROOM IN NEED OF CONVERSION
- 980 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
- CALL IN ADVANCE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
*** IDEAL BUY TO LET - FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT *** CURRENTLY GENERATING £360PCM *** The property is situated just off Devonshire Road within a short walking distance to Blackpool Town Centre and easy access to local transport links. The property benefits from double glazing and has electric heaters throughout. There is also a loft room which subject to abiding to the necessary building regulations, could be converted into another bedroom. Please call in advance to arrange a viewing.
KITCHEN 2.74m (9' 0") x 4.75m (15' 7")
Modern kitchen, dining room. Benefits from a stainless steel sink drainer and is already plumbed for a washing machine. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 1 3.10m (10' 2") x 1.45m (4' 9")
Single bedroom. Carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 3.03m (9' 11") x 3.96m (13' 0")
LOUNGE 3.96m (13' 0") x 2.99m (9' 10")
Carpeted with a storage heater.
BATHROOM 1.91m (6' 3") x 2.96m (9' 9")
This room benefits from a bath, electric shower, WC, and a wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
The loft room could be used as a third bedroom subject to abiding to the necessary building regulations.
980 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60921937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.