3 bedroom link detached house for saleCroft Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious living room with woodblock flooring
- Kitchen with a range of eye and base level units
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Separate dining room with window
- Double glazed throughout
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- Separate wc on the 1st floor
This well presented three bedroom link detached house is situated in a quiet cul de sac to the south of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living with a separate dining room, white kitchen, cloakroom. There is a 44’ south facing rear garden.
The house is situated in a mature residential area set off of Evendons Lane. Set about a mile to the south of town the development is adjacent to Sand Martins Golf Course and the country walks around it. In addition to a mainline train station (Waterloo line) in Wokingham, there is also access to Bracknell, the M3 and A329(M)/M4 via the Nine Mile Ride.
The south facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn. There are mature well stocked shrub borders with door into the rear of the garage. To the front there is driveway parking for one large vehicle. Outside tap. Open plan area of lawn with shrub borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4455442
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60924874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4455442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.